On May 23, 2005 dLibra project has released version 2.0. Main changes in this version:
- Batch publications upload mechanism added.
- Mechanism for storing publication files improved (support for system recovery after database failure).
- Time publishing allows editor to specify certain date when publication will be marked as not published.
- Support for access authorization to publication based on dynamic LDAP groups.
- Integration of readers authentication mechanism with the single sign on system (CAS type).
- Full support for metadata import from MARC 21 communication format.
Next dLibra version release is planned on January 2006.